Join date: Feb 3, 2022

If you are just trying to find some information online and getting confused here providing information about it. Most private lenders provide bridge loans on non owner occupied properties and so are called non owner occupied bridge loans. To get a bridge loan you will need to mainly show equity in the property.

More actions